Monday 2 September 2013

Top ten of gaming and some background knowledge

Ok everybody ready your bodies this is going to be gaming

*Revised 

The Background

This is going to be me talking about my favorites in gaming. Well lets start with my background history, I've been playing video games since around the age of 4 so we can assume I've got some knowledge when it comes to gaming.

The Beginning
The games/console I started out on would be well there are a couple of them. GameCube,PS1, and the PS2. I played all sorts of game ranging from Luigies mansion to Socom. I started out as any child would play simple pg games, but as time went on I began to watch my mother's boyfriend play Socom and other non children friendly games. The more I watch the more I wanted to play and by the time I started playing Socom. After some time of playing non child friendly games the Xbox 360 came out. Boy was I excited when we got my first Xbox and with it Halo 2. Halo 2 became my only pass time every day after school you would either find me playing with my Lego's or play Halo 2. As time went on we got the PS3 as well although I didn't play that as much.

The Advanced Stuff
By this time in my life we had moved and I had gotten my own Xbox 360 and with it some games. I started to play Call Of Duty 2 and Halo 3. By this time I've had my own Live account and with it a microphone and with it big boy words. As I gain my friends on Xbox and some of them turn out to be still to this day my best friends some of them .... well not so much.

The Today
Let's fast forward 8 years by this time I've got my own PC and with a library of nearly 50 games. Two monitors and some Astro A40's. You may be asking why are you telling us this well I'll tell you why. I'm just telling you my background so you understand my choices in the top five of everything gaming.

The Top 5 of Gaming

  1. The Elder Scroll's IV: Obivion
You may be asking why this bug filled RPG. I'll tell you why with game has not only my favorite soundtrack but also the most memories. I can turn on and of the old songs of this block buster title and instantly remember the times I had with this game. And over all this is my favorite game.

    2.  Halo 2

Now this one a lot of people had a problem with but honestly this was a great game and I had many of days were I came home from school and just wanted to play. This game made me love Halo despite my feelings of the newer ones this game made Halo for me

   3.  Fallout 3

Now if you're paying attention you've noticed Bethesda already has 2 games in my top 10. I'm not biased towards Bethesda it's just they make great game. This game had a couple of glitches and some problems but over all this game made me feel for the main character more than anyone else in gaming. I didn't have a father figure growing up and so the fact that in this game we lose our father I knew what that feels like.

   4. GrandTheftAuto: IV

This game I love because it has plenty to do weather it be mod the living sh*t out of it or just drive around and cause chaos. This game is close to my heart honestly because I can turn on a long podcast and just play and cause chaos.

   5. Katawa Shoujo
This game made me feel like no other. Just this morning I awoke to a dream of my favorite character. This game not only has an amazing sound track but an amazing emotional touch. So many different endings and option. Over all this games has not only opened my eyes but has made me feel so many different emotions. I love this game!!!!

~Equiqui-Benjy





No comments:

Post a Comment