Friday 28 June 2013

Steam card trading beta

Ready your bodies my children

Description

Ok so for those of you who don't use steam go away because this is for us steam users. Ok so if you're still I'm guessing you use steam. For those of you who don't know in the steam trading card beta if you play any of the participating games you earn trading cards. Up to half of the card set if dropped by playing the game, the other half is earned through your collecting level.

Problems (This is my opinion)


There are only a few problems I have with the beta. Free to play games you can't get any cards without spending at least nine dollars. The problem I have with this is I have over 70 hours logged in Team Fortress 2 and by now I would have most if not all of the cards. For those of you whom play TF2 you know half of the stuff in the store you can unlock just by playing and I see no point in buying something when I will get it eventually.

That's all I have for now and please add to it and express your opinion. (::) <--- Have a potato ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment